Proposal Content Writer
Location: Gurugram, India
Role and Responsibilities
- Must be able to understand the client requirements given in RFP/ RFI/ RFQ and create an outline storyboard of a proposal.
- Lead storyboard sessions with Bid team members and key stakeholders.
- Review re-write and edit proposal responses from multiple stakeholders/ multiple countries to accentuate absolute client centricity and demonstrate one Securitas voice throughout the proposal.
- Ability to have client centric viewpoint when responding to proposals and clearly communicate Securitas value to the client rather than glorifying what Securitas has done in the past, glorifying the proposal messaging or adding fluff language.
- Must have good professional vocabulary skills, cadenced with an excellent level of European articulation.
- Deliver completed and reviewed written proposal responses to the Bid/Sales Manager against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as.
- Collaborate closely with Knowledge Managers to maintain a newly developed content for potential re-use.
- Must possess good communication skills and lead the discussion with senior management on progress and red flags in the proposal document.
- Strong time management/prioritisation skills.
- Ability to re-write information into a precise, concise & visualised form.
- Excellent communicator, strong writing and communication.
- Must have proven track record in creative journalism / bid & proposal writing/communications and other writing activities.
- Excellent literacy skills, with an extensive vocabulary and proofing ability.
- Deadline driven with effective time management skills.
- Ability to organise own time and work independently, without close supervision.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders from different geographies will be an added advantage.
- Hands on expertise in O-365 (Microsoft Word, MS-Teams, MS-PowerPoint).
Academic Qualifications: (MUST HAVE)
- Writing Professional with 8+ years’ experience – English (Hons) language expert/Degree in Journalism/Certification in Marketing and Communications/MBA/Content writing certification.