AVP – Commercials
Location - Bengaluru
The selected candidate will be a key contributor in improving the quality of service and financial reporting. The candidate will be responsible to drive the necessary changes and upskill the teams and maximize opportunities to offshore certain roles to deliver targeted cost savings.
- Monthly result review and variance analysis with budget/forecasting. Group reporting.
- Accurate and timely processing of monthly results and other MIS (Branch wise).
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Direct & Indirect Taxation.
- Developing, improving and maintaining financial processes and internal control for correct book-keeping & revenue assurance
- Responsible for complete administration accounting of South – West including imprest, conveyance, A/R, A/P.
- A/R function – direct coordination with clients for pending payments & reconciliation.
- Develop and manage a robust process and control environment that ensures all key controls are completed in accordance with policies and on time.
- Liaison with Auditors, ensuring Statutory Compliances.