Commercial Data Manager
Location: Gurugram, India
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain a data warehouse to collate and integrate data from various sources and systems within the organization
- Develop the data model and conduct data profiling with the objective of delivering high-quality data sets.
- Provide technical documentations for knowledge transformation, technical training, coaching for project stakeholders
- Interact with SMEs (business) and architects to validate whether the data model is aligned with the technology suggested for the project
- Define the data dictionary/ business glossary based on the model developed, if required
- Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and meta-data.
- Follow best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models
- Responsible for creating complex stored procedures, views, data aggregation/manipulation through table joins/queries, database design, normalization, and de-normalization techniques
- Designing dashboards using any visualization platform is required
- Analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models
- Validate the conceptual model with Manager, SMEs, etc
- At least 9+ years of Data Modeling experience working in large databases
- TECH/MCA degree preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science from any recognized University
- Hands-on experience in analyzing the query plans and make changes to improve the performance accordingly
- Should be technically strong in relational databases and able to provide design approaches
- Hands-on experience in Loading database tables based on external files
- Expertise in SQL server is preferred
- Exposure to Snowflake or Alteryx would be an added advantage.
- Expertise on Database designing / data modelling / performance tuning
- The candidate must be able to work independently collaboratively