Position: ISOC Analyst
Client Name: Adobe (Not to be mentioned in posting) but can mention CMMI Level 5 IT Company
Location: Noida, Sec - 132
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the shift leader for the ISOC operators and response efforts providing guidance within the scope of the operations.
- Exercise good judgement with defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action(s).
- Interact with employees, internal partners, peer group leaders, vendors and client global safety and security management to properly respond and execute their duties.
- Evaluate incidents that may impact employees or offices and escalate accordingly to security management.
- Effective intelligence monitoring, impact analysis, incident handling planning and writing report/advisory/update to be sent to the Global Safety and Security Team.
- Work with security engineers and vendors to build and/or deliver viable solution/suggestions for streamlining processes.
- Work on issues where analysis of situation or date requires review of relevant factors.
- Able to communicate with senior safety & security management on matters related to incidents and critical situations.
- Monitor, test and oversee the services and repair of the applications and tools being utilized in the ISOC; Be the in-house specialist for one or more systems to exploit the full capabilities of the system.
- Communicate, track, document and report progress on projects/initiatives and areas of responsibility.
- Collaborate with global team members (GSOC) and ensure process consistency.
- Establish operational objectives and determine and work plans, and delegate assignments to ISOC operators.
- Act as primary escalation point for internal partners/ stakeholders for any communication.
- Work incidents to completion with involved parties and track resolution in incident management tracking system.
- Able to manage and handle situations of a sensitive nature and maintain company’s confidentiality and information security practices (medical record, personnel issues, investigations, public relations incidents, emergency personnel contact information, etc.).
- Conduct investigations and provide reports to security management team as requested.