Security Team Manager
Position: Security Team Manager for a leading IT company
Job location: Pune
Required Experience: 6+ years
- Actively manage site security personnel, partners with the local branch to recruit and hire, oversee onboarding, training, and development at the datacenter.
- Coach security personnel and carries out disciplinary actions in accordance with current policy.
- Ensure all responders and control room supervisors adhere to policies and standard operating procedures, acting as responder or control room supervisor in periods of increased activity or in the case of absent staff.
- Ensure site health and key performance indicator goals are met or exceeded, work with the CSM to enhance security team effectiveness and performance.
- Conduct recalling audits, prepare, and submit critical and confidential information directly to client management team.
- Oversee site security systems to ensure safe and compliant operation of the facility.
- Maintain and troubleshoot on-site security technology.
- Assist with site equipment inspections, and audit compliance.
- Maintain required security documentation, ensuring accuracy in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Serve as primary point of contact to datacenter management and security personnel when the CSM is unavailable.
- Perform additional tasks assigned by management.
- Keep management informed of major accomplishments, issues, and concerns.
- Identify security shortfalls and offer suggestions to improve the security program.
- Evaluate and escalate potential safety issues within the facility.
- Required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Notify supervisor upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.