Experience Required: 3-5 years relevant experience in ServiceNow
Role and Responsibilities
As ServiceNow Developer, you are responsible for core system configuration, Application development, Gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements. Developing workflow customizations and supporting the ServiceNow development work.
- Acts as point of contact for technical expertise for the IT Service Management toolset configuration.
- REST and SOAP API integrations, identifying and improving IT processes, establish process automation through Orchestration.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in ITSM Incident & Problem Mgmt and CMDB administration & maintenance.
- Experience in ServiceNow Event management, Catalog and Asset mgmt., and strong CMDB lifecycle mgmt.
- Subject matter expert in the architecture, development, implementation, improvement, and administration of the ServiceNow ITSM, CSM & HR Suite and other tools supported across practice.
- Technical training and mentoring in all areas of ITSM application software including developing & supporting.
- Training user groups to ensure users can utilize new modules within the ITSM tool.
- Solid understanding on ServiceNow Business rule, Client-Side Scripting, UI Actions, UI Policies, Data source, Flow designer, Workflow etc.
- Experience in creating Reports and Dashboards (possibly Performance Analytics).
- Integration experience with SCCM, SCOM, SolarWinds and other monitoring tools to enable service automation and event mgmt. capabilities.
- Experience in ServiceNow Discovery implementation and GRC modules implementation.
- Preferred someone with ITIL V3 or V4 and ServiceNow Certifications.