For a leading IT client
Location – Noida
- ISOC analyst/operator is responsible for answering routine and emergency calls, monitoring alarms and video equipment including fire alarms, door alarms, and duress alarms and provide general assistance to employees, vendors and guests.
- Will respond to life safety incidents (medical, safety, natural disasters) and send security officers, ERT, facilities, police, fire and EMS personnel as required via telephone and/or radio.
- The ISOC operator will maintain various records of communications and events. Evaluate incidents that may impact employees or offices and escalate accordingly to ISOC analyst and security management.
- Monitor employee’s travel and notify security management with potential risk.
- The ISOC operator communicates and disseminates information, using established communication vehicles, to key partners using best practices.