STARS- Security Trained Assistant & Receptionist Services
- Handling the reception area, visitor management & courier handling.
- Managing attendance, incoming-outgoing calls, maintaining documentation.
- Creating SOPs related to security updates & security induction.
- Patrolling, CCTV monitoring, writing incident report, card printing & managing access card process.
- Visitor management operations including but not limited to visitor registration, EHS induction, issuance of visitor pass and PPEs.
- Handling the EPBAX system and attending incoming calls.
- Ability to answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls as well as correspondence distribution.
- Assisting regular staff and visitors for usage of lockers and monitoring the same.
- Coordinating with various internal departments for various work.
- Maintaining of various record of security department.
- Assisting HR department in conducting interviews, maintaining manpower registers, etc.
- Sorting of daily mails and deliveries.
- Ensuring reception area is organized, professional, tidy and presentable.
- Maintaining building /premise security following safety procedures and access control specific to visitors.
- Security system competence, basic understanding of access control, visitor management, security video, emergency calls & alarm monitoring at reception area.
- Provide assistance in drafting, recording & editing all the security SOPs, guidelines and manuals as per Group Security Standard.
- Responsible for carrying out search of all female employees.
- Providing assistance in dealing with any incident/investigation involving female staff.
- Any additional responsibility given by Site Security Lead.