Executive/Senior Executive- ASOC
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and managing security operations in order to help the wider security team protect our organizations people, property, information and reputation. This is a global role with one of the key aspects being the monitoring and response to incoming information and alerts from intelligence sources and security systems. You will be responsible for the management and administration of various security systems, reporting tools and databases. The operative will ensure that tactical intelligence and crisis management support is delivered in a timely and accurate manner using the appropriate security communication methodology.
- Monitoring of CCTV & Access control alarms of LSEG sites in CCURE 9000.
- Monitoring and management of Access control System.
- Maintain the Inventory of all the equipment involved in SOC.
- To ensure AMCs are in place with respect to Security equipment and periodic preventive maintenance are carried out for the same.
- Monitoring all the security gadgets and raise ticket for rectification and follow through.
- To be Familiar with location/building/floors.
- Information gathering and investigation on any incident reported.
- Support to be extended by generating the Access Control System reports while investigation as and when required.
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly security reports.
- SOC team shall support for any type of emergency and evacuation.
- Printing and programming of various types of access badges and maintaining related documents.
- Processing of photo ID badges, verifying the appropriate service now tickets and email communication.
- Maintain database in line with the requirements like temporary badge reconciliation, contract badge reconciliation.
- Processing of Photo ID badges, verifying the appropriate requisition forms and email communication.
- Updating of lost permanent/ damaged/resigned ID badges data.
- Badge shredding database.
Intelligence & Reporting
- Actively monitor security incidents to determine potential impact and maintain an awareness of strategic trends throughout key regions.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret complex security- and incident-related data.
- Produce and distribute incident reports.
- Phone and email communications with internal customers.
- Be aware of the current threats and challenges faced by the business.
- Assist in producing regular intelligence reports in collaboration with the intelligence analyst.
- Providing low level intelligence assessments obtained from risk service providers and open source.
- Monitor and report updates during global LSEG events.
- Communication support with site teams.
- Incident response and escalation support.
Create a Safe Workplace
- Conduct all security operational tasks in accordance with LSEG Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support of site-based security operations.
- Assisting with investigations, when required.
Relationships & Communications
- Be at all times knowledgeable of all senior site representatives and other key stakeholders.
- Develop strong relations with internal clients globally.
- Be prepared to give briefings to senior managers on security incidents during live events.
Education & Experience
- Knowledge of CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Fluent in verbal and written English coupled with excellent communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of business, internal and external.
- Good IT skills including ability to use all MS Office applications.
- Full 5-year checkable employment / academic history in similar roles.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Work experience in CCURE, within a corporate or government organization.
- Use of intelligence management systems with intelligence monitoring at a tactical level.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to operate in a professional and confidential manner at all times.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and produce results under pressure.
- Able to communicate effectively with across all levels of business.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collate information and present analysis in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a close, multi-discipline environment and have the ability to carry out leadership roles when required as part of career development.
- Patient, courteous and have the ability to analyse and assess clients & customers' needs whilst being professional and remaining calm in challenging situations.