Manager - Health & Safety
Required Experience: 8+ years
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Health and Safety Management programs across all offices pan India.
- Provide Health & Safety guidance and support to various program owners, collate metrics, issues and action plans and follow up to ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Carry out EHS Risk assessment and initiate corrective & preventive measures where required.
- Advise Site Managers and management. Coordinate with vendors to meet statutory and legal requirements related to Health & Safety.
- Carry out accident and incident investigation and analysis - recording, reporting, investigation, corrective measures and trends as required.
- Work closely with the Global EHS team to support programmes developed and managed at a global level to ensure effective implementation of the programmes at regional level.
- Responsible for coordinating Health & Safety related meetings, recording minutes and following up with stakeholders for closures/corrective actions.
- Partner with Site security managers on Emergency Response Team, program development and delivery.
- Develop & conduct training modules, E-learning trainings and training of personnel in Health & Safety topics.
- Responsible for conducting Health & Safety internal audits; Drive the Health & Safety related data compilation, interpretation, analysis, presentation and management reporting.
- Work closely with the project management teams; vendors and contractors for fire & safety quality assurance to confirm the site design and layout.
- Excellent communication.
- EHS management & ERT training.
- Safety analysis; EHS compliance & report review.
- Safety leadership; fire prevention.