Manager- Talent Acquisition
Being a part of the Corporate HR team, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive talent acquisition strategy for our company.
- Develop sustainable hiring plans and strategies for middle & leadership positions.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities.
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions & aligning with the hiring leaders to close the positions.
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.).
- Review employment applications and background check reports.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience & suggest measures for improving employee retention.
- Implement/Suggest new methods for developing and strengthening HR/ Organizational climate.
- Helping/coordinating new joiners onboarding (work station, induction, onboarding forms and new joiner kit).
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Min 5 - 8 years of core experience in recruitment/talent acquisition roles.
- BBA/MBA preferred.
- Fluent communication, in both spoken and written English, must be able to converse freely.
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic fast-pace environment.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards.
- Ability to motivate employees.
- A sense of ownership & good team player.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.