Risk management for embassies and diplomatic missions
Threat against missions remains, even if identified as being in a low-threat environment. Dedicated to providing a secure living and working environment, the most critical elements of the mission abroad are personnel, facility and information protection from physical and technical attack.
Security challenges may include:
- Protection of people
- Protection of compounds and assets
- Cultural challenges
- Political and economic enviornment
- Violence and emergency situations
The customized security solution effectively support and maintain physical protection for staff, guests, visitors and facility’s assets around-the-clock.
- Protection of personnel and facilities against terrorist and criminal activities through protective tactics
- Service initiatives such as security consulting, risk assessment help prevent, detect, deter security incidents
- The security officers are screened, hired and trained to your specifications.
- Through training and knowledge, our team extends security expertise and professionalism