Shift Security Supervisor
Position: Shift Security Supervisor for MNC
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and supervise a team of on duty Security Officers. Setting and ensuring appropriate standards of performance, conduct and behaviour; motivating and encouraging them, as well as setting strong moral and ethical standards.
- Manage the day to day security operational deployment; ensuring that the team is deployed appropriately to provide the most effective site security, whilst ensuring the highest standards of customer care and professionalism.
- Work with Site Security Lead to develop, train and implement local level SOP’s that align and deliver the requirements set out in the Group Security Standards.
- Ensure Daily and Weekly L1 Assurance plan is delivered.
- Ensure security failures are reported in accordance with the incident classification table in the Group Security Standards.
- Ensure all Officers are aware of, and adhere to all procedures covering security, health & safety, environmental, quality and training.
- Drive full conformance to Group Security Policy and associated standards, including internal security audit programmes.
- Ensure all protective security systems (physical, technical, procedural and personal) are being operated effectively, and that they are fully operational. Also checking that the reporting and dealing with all faults is being done in line with the laid down procedures.
- To manage the on-site security team during incidents to provide full support to the emergency services and on-site incident control. During the incident, ensure that the security of the site is maintained and that the security team are deployed effectively.
- Carry out briefings and refresher training with officers as necessary and provide security induction to new employees and contractors where required.
- Ensure all officers are dressed appropriately and to required standard.