Site Security Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Language: Marathi speaker preferred
Experience: 4+ years
- Lead and supervise a team of on duty Security Officers.
- Setting and ensuring appropriate standards of performance, conduct and behaviour, motivating and encouraging them, as well as setting strong moral and ethical standards.
- Manage day-to-day security operational deployment, ensuring the team is deployed appropriately to provide the most effective site security, whilst ensuring the highest standards of customer care and professionalism.
- Work with Site Security Lead to develop, train and implement local level SOPs that align and deliver the requirements set out in the Group Security Standards.
- Ensure security failures are reported in accordance with the incident classification table in the Group Security Standards.
- Ensure all officers are aware, and adhere to all procedures covering security, health & safety, environmental, quality and training.
- Ensure below standard procedures for all security & emergency-related issues for the site:
- Identify and investigate security incidents and issues at site.
- Provide support for ‘special event’ security operations.
- Maintain harmonious work relationship.